We keenly follow changes in information technology and the law to give our clients innovative and effective solutions in areas such as licensing and infrastructure arrangements.
- Advising a local content service provider on a restructuring of its ownership and management team including obtaining approvals from the Communication Authority of Kenya
- Advising a network security services provider on the conversion of its business from a sole trader to a limited liability company
- Advising an international micro-finance business on its joint venture with a local payment gateway provider to provide for loans as a payment option to their customers
- Advising a digital signage company on a licence agreement with matatu saccos for the installation, maintenance and operation of digital signage devices on public service vehicles.
- Advising a client on a potential dispute relating to failure by a supplier to provide a contracted retail management software system for their retail business.